Changing the World, Creating Everyday Leaders
InSite creates Everyday Leaders with it's team and with those we work alongside in South Africa.
- Aware of POV ( point of view) when working with others
- Empathize with others - realize solutions need to be based on our shared humanity
- Practice Openness - experiences, set-backs, failures, differences are ways we learn and grow
- Act- let's stop talking about it and get to work!
- Collaborate- offer who we are and what we know to help others. Change happens when we work together for a common goal.
Join us in creating and mobilizing more everyday leaders. Here's how:
- Sign up below to join our growing network
- Contribute to an InSite student
- Offer your network to increase our reach
- Donate things/time
- Be a volunteer
- Sponsor a program
Shortlist of things you'll gain
What InSite does
Meet with the whole team once a month for training sessions. During these sessions, gain the skills and tools needed to be an effective leader, team player and take action in how to put these skills to work in the real world.
TRAVEL TO SOUTH AFRICA
InSite joins our community partners in Enkanini, Stellenbosch South Africa in February ( over the holiday) and in Lethabong, Pretoria South Africa in April/May (over the holiday). These trips are 10 day experiences immersed in a unique cultural exchange.
Telling Stories of change
Wrap up the year with InSite's annual event. Learn how to tell a story in a creative format, communicating your biggest learning. Share with others how this experience changed you.
Fundraising is more about authentic communication and sharing passion than it is about raising money. Learn how to give a pitch, promote a cause you believe in and rally others around good causes. InSite's partnerships with local communities is changing lives, and that's good news!